Well, that’s the 2015 revision! I guess I’ve done quite a bit of my resolutions- yet I feel like I am exactly the same as I was when I wrote them. But have no fear! 2016 is here for fresh resolutions!
- Say one genuine nice thing to someone every day and spread positive vibes.
- Read 50 books by the end of 2016.
- Write my blog regularly.
- Learn how to handle anxiety and stress
- Talk to different people and increase my threshold for social interaction.
- Get 50 followers on my blog.
- Draw/doodle more. And buy that sketchbook already!!
- Keep a happiness jar for when my mood is on a low note.
- Try not to be too harsh on myself when it comes to academics.
- Do tafsir of the 29th chapter of the Quran.
(I tried to keep things realistic when I wrote this- of course with some help from a friend.)
Happy New Year to my amazing followers! Have you written about your resolutions? Share them in the comments below!